Saturday, March 31, 2007

Non Fiction Challenge - The Books I plan on reading

This is my 20th Post. I decided it was time to learn how pictures work, so here they are.
These are the 4 books I plan on reading for the Non Fiction Challenge. (see next post down) Starting tomorrow - April 1st.



The Queen's Slave Trader: John Hawkyns, Elizabeth I, and the Trafficking in Human Souls By Nick Hazlewood
This is for the History Genre.











A Gentle Madness by Nicholas Basbanes. The first book in the "Trilogy" of Books he wrote about Bibliophiles and Book Collecting.
This for the Literary Genre.










A Degree of Mastery: A Journey through Book Arts Apprenticeship
By Annie Tremmel Wilcox
This is for the Memoir/Biography Genre.









The Ambassadors: From Ancient Greece to Renaissance Europe,
The Men Who Introduced the World to Itself
By Jonathan Wright
This is for the Travel Genre.

No comments: