Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Let the Challenge Begin

Today is May 1st and once again I am up at a god-forsaken hour (3.30) of the morning, courtesy of yet another fire alarm blaring outside the window.


The Non Fiction Five Challenge officially starts today. However, I cant start reading any of the books on my list, until I finish reading the Know-It-All. Shouldn't take me too long as I am currently reading the J's.




This is my list of books for the challenge - Minus the Jigsaw Puzzle (already read that) and adding 2 others - The Queens Slave Trader and The Ambassadors.

Edited to add at 7am - Oh Dear.

I forgot to turn the alarm clock off when I got up. It started its very strident beeping at 6 am and woke my son up. When I first heard it, I thought it was a car reversing outside. But then it went on for several minutes, before I figured out what it was. My son usually gets up at 7.

No comments: