Saturday, May 12, 2007

Take the Book Quiz

Take the Book Quiz
It has 64 different possible answers to just 6 questions.
It says I am obsessed with Camelot. I am not. And I am NOT a fan of Fantasy although I did read The Mists of Avalon a very long time ago.




You're The Mists of Avalon!

by Marion Zimmer Bradley

You're obsessed with Camelot in all its forms, from Arthurian legend
to the Kennedy administration. Your favorite movie from childhood was "The Sword in
the Stone". But more than tales of wizardry and Cuban missiles, you've focused on
women. You know that they truly hold all the power. You always wished you could meet
Jackie Kennedy.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

1 comment:

Matt said...

I am Brave New World. A book which I actually did not like very much. I'm more a 1984 type of guy I think.