Sunday, June 17, 2007

Bon Voyage - Armchair Travellers Challenge

The challenge runs from July 1 through December 31 during which time you must read six books that fall under the ‘armchair traveling’ theme.
Fiction or non-fiction works are fine, and do not need to be specifically travel related, as long as the location is integral to the book - I’ll leave that to your discretion. Locations must be actual places that you could visit, so no Middle Earths or galaxies far, far away.
Books may be cross-posted to other challenges, but you cannot count any books read prior to July 1st.
Because I like to have a little wiggle room, you can opt to switch out books throughout the challenge. And yes, there will be prizes!


Yaaaay another cool challenge. I LOVE reading about other places.
Here are my 3 of my choices. I'll need to find another 3 to add.

C'est La Vie - Suzy Gershmann (Paris France)
Explorers House - Robert M. Poole (National Geographic Magazine - International)
The Hacienda - Lisa St Aubain de Teran
(Venezuela - overlap with The New Notions Challenge)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Now that sounds like an interesting challenge.