Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Meme of Four

Noone has tagged me yet - so this is just FYI

The Meme of Four

Four jobs I have had or currently have in my life:

1. dinner assistant in an seniors home (my part-time HS job)

2. call centre for the telephone fault service - stuck here for 6 years and hated it.

3. Media Monitoring Research Assistant - Both in NZ & Canada - was a very interesting job.

4. Data Entry Research Assistant


Four countries I have been to:

1. New Zealand

2. Canada - did transit through LAX for 3 hours enroute in Nov 2000

3. Australia

4. Solomon Islands


Four places I’d rather be right now:

1. Mt Cook, NZ (winter time down under)

2. Alexandra, NZ (winter time down there)

3. Somewhere in SW France (close to the Pyrenees)

4. DEVON, UK (sea breezes)


Four foods I love to eat:

1. Chocolate

2. Mashed potatoes

3. Boiled rice with curry-lemon sauce.

4. Hubby's crock pot meat stew - delicious.



1. Not Tagging anyone - This is just FYI

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that the "tag yourselves because I don't want to pick/leave anyone out/wrack my brains for X people" means that we all get carte blanc to do any meme we see anywhere any time.

Oooh, I did phone customer service for about six years too. Made me loathe telephones for awhile.

Literary Feline said...

I need to do this meme since I was tagged for it. I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Maybe this weekend. :-) It's been fun seeing everyone's responses. Especially the jobs lists.

I really like mashed potatoes too. And chocolate. Now I'm hungry.