Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Memoirs or In their Shoes Challenge

Bad Bad me,
I havent posted for 5 days. Haven't been reading much either because right now my eyes are doing crazy things. Hubby says I'm just getting old, (I am ONLY 43) but I am also only 1 month post-operative so it might be related to my surgery. Dont really want to go back to the ER, because that will mean sitting there for 4 hours and NOT being able to read - I WILL GO CRAZY!!! LOL
Besides it will be the second time in one month, and I have this thing about being a nuisance.

Anyway, I went through my TBR pile today and have sorted out what books I do want to read for the In Their Shoes Challenge. Here are some of the books I plan on reading.

Elizabeth by Randy Taborelli (Elizabeth Taylor - not Queen Elizabeth 1 or 2)
History Play by Rodney Bolt (Kit Marlowe)
Christina Queen of Sweden by Veronica Buckley
Rene Angelil (The making of Celine Dion) by Jean Beaunoyer & Jean Beaulne
Out of the Flames by Lawrence & Nancy Goldstone (Michael Servetus)
Me & Shakespeare by Herman Gollob (a memoir)

I will put these in the Sidebar and will add more if I find any. I also promised to make a button, so I better get on and see what I can do.

No comments: