Monday, December 29, 2008

World Citizen Challenge

I found a new challenge today that I want to do.
It's called the World Citizen Challenge.
And since I consider myself a World citizen, I'm going to sign up for the Postgraduate course and read 7 books.
These seven books must include one from each of the below six categories and one additional book from any category.
All between January 1st and December 31st 2009.




There are six categories of books:
Politics,
Economics,
History,
Culture/Anthropology/Sociology,
Worldwide Issues,
Memoirs/Autobiographies.


The Postgraduate Level
You’ve decided to continue your education in World Citizenship, since you’re a bit obsessive about the whole thing. For this level, you need to commit to seven books, including one book from each category. You are allowed to read biographies for each category.

This is a list of some of the books I plan to read for this challenge

Notes on Democracy - Politics
Tulipomania - Economics
Alexandria - History
Letter Perfect (A to Z) - Culture/Anthropology
[Worldwide Issues]
Benazir Bhutto - Autobiography
Books on Fire - Culture/Anthropology
Cities of Gold - Culture/Anthropology

1 comment:

Eva said...

Thanks for signing up! I've answered your questions on the blog. :)