Thursday, February 5, 2009

Been too busy to post reviews.

I apologise for the lack of reviews on this blog lately.

I have been very busy at college - doing a number of subjects in the last few week. Since this is a private career college, we have to practise what we learn, so that we know how to use the application in the real world.

Therefore I have been getting and doing a LOT of homework. So while I was still able to read, usually at nights and on the bus, I have not been able to find time to post.

Next week, I have a whole week away from college, and I promise I will post some book reviews then.

After that, I start Bookkeeping and all the Accounting modules on February 17th. Going until the end of May.

1 comment:

Marg said...

Hmmm...I am going to have to come up with a better reason for my lack of reviews. Can't be bothered doesn't seem like it is quite legit enough! LOL!!