Monday, July 5, 2010

It's been very quiet - I know....

And yes I know I havent posted for an entire month. I am reading but most of my reading is from fan fictions online - specifically from some of my favourite TV shows.

I am reading books as well. Have started several (I have at least 10 books in the TBR pile all with book marks in them) but so far havent finished any.

It's summer and my son is now home all day for the next 8 weeks. It's already very hot and humid. Temperatures inside the apartment reached a high of 31 degrees celcius today. Outside the temps are holding steady at 30 degrees. It is way too hot really, to do anything.

There are wading pools for the kids to swim in, but my son does not want to go swimming.

I will try and finish some of my books and get some reviews up by the end of July and hopefully more in August. I should also be looking for a job - but it's just too hot to do that.

Canada sure does have its extremes. Minus 30 degrees celcius in the winter and plus 30 degrees in the summer.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I couldn't do much last week, either! Only reading, certainly couldn't get near a computer for blogging. It's more bearable today (Sunday), isnt' it? I also think we have a wide range of temperatures, more so than most countries. We do need two complete wardrobes, winter and not-winter! lol